I am trying to create a servlet and that servlet will take the process id as an

I am trying to create a servlet and that servlet will take the process id as an input and redirect the user who is accessing the servlet to open a specific task of the given process id. However, it gives me 404 and writes the below log

Caused by: java.lang.ClassCastException: com.karthik.integration.OpenHomePage cannot be cast to javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet
at com.atlassian.plugin.servlet.descriptors.ServletModuleDescriptor.getModule(ServletModuleDescriptor.java:50)
at com.atlassian.plugin.servlet.DelegatingPluginServlet.<init>(DelegatingPluginServlet.java:33)
at com.atlassian.plugin.servlet.DefaultServletModuleManager$LazyLoadedServletReference.create(DefaultServletModuleManager.java:461)
at com.atlassian.plugin.servlet.DefaultServletModuleManager$LazyLoadedServletReference.create(DefaultServletModuleManager.java:447)
at com.atlassian.util.concurrent.LazyReference$Sync.run(LazyReference.java:326)
at com....

OriginalPostID-198296

OriginalPostID-198296

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents

• The following code describes the steps required to create a Servlet to process a request.

Class Name: src/main/java/com/oracle/jdbc/samples/web/WebController.java

Github Location: WebController.java

Description: This is the main servlet that controls all the flows of the application. For every new functionality of the application, we will be adding the code to handle the new requests and responses in doPost() and processResponse() respectively.

Steps to be Performed:

6. Create a servlet WebController.java and reportError() method

7. Create a method processRequest() – This method processes both GET and POST HTTP requests.

8. Create a method doGet() – Add details to get the employee details from the database and show the results in JSON. JSON will be the output format of the results that is shown on the HTML.

9. Create a method getServletInfo() – To display some generic information about the servlet.

10. Create a logger to log exceptions and other error messages.

Reply Children
No Data