I ran a health check for our DEV environment using the updated health check plug

Certified Senior Developer
I ran a health check for our DEV environment using the updated health check plugin and new Health Check Application and the process failed at the 'Request Data Analysis' node. I followed the instructions in the documentation re: updating the constant (only needed to change the one that indicates this is a cloud account) and created the third party credentials using my forum account (and tested the connection). I manually started the health check and used the existing file (i.e., I did not extract anything). The data (zip) file is large (220,025 KB) but they usually are. The message I got said the problem was: "The amount of time allocated for the completion of an unattended activity was insufficient to allow the activity to complete." Recommended action: Contact the System Administrator to increase the allocated time and resume or cancel the task.
Should I manually change this value? If it failed in our DEV environment, I'm afraid we'll run into thi...

OriginalPostID-214481

OriginalPostID-214481

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible