I would like to use the Appian "Create JIRA Issue" plugin...is there a

I would like to use the Appian "Create JIRA Issue" plugin...is there any documentation around the plugin? Has anyone used it successfully?

Thanks is advance for any help.

OriginalPostID-220809

OriginalPostID-220809

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • For support on this issue I would suggest first reaching out to the provider of the plugin. Based on the error, I it seems the data being sent is incomplete or incorrect. If you want to keep troubleshooting this issue yourselves, then I suggest the following:

1. By referring to the JIRA docs, ensure that jira.stg.myjonline.com/.../ is the correct location to access the JIRA API
    2. By referring to the JIRA docs and the source code of the plugin (which should be included in the plugin jar), you should be able to determine if the required fields are included
    3. If you want to test the JIRA API outside of Appian, you could use an external tool like SoapUI
  • For support on this issue I would suggest first reaching out to the provider of the plugin. Based on the error, I it seems the data being sent is incomplete or incorrect. If you want to keep troubleshooting this issue yourselves, then I suggest the following:

1. By referring to the JIRA docs, ensure that jira.stg.myjonline.com/.../ is the correct location to access the JIRA API
    2. By referring to the JIRA docs and the source code of the plugin (which should be included in the plugin jar), you should be able to determine if the required fields are included
    3. If you want to test the JIRA API outside of Appian, you could use an external tool like SoapUI
Children
No Data