I am using the plugin #AdvancedCallWebService. I am recieving the error "co

I am using the plugin #AdvancedCallWebService. I am recieving the error "com.appiancorp.suiteapi.common.exceptions.AppianRuntimeException: com.appiancorp.suiteapi.common.exceptions.AppianException: This plug-in [advancedcallwebservice] is not registered to access secured values for the given external system key [scs.username.token]. Check the external system’s plug-ins list in the Administration Console. (APNX-1-4229-003)" Does anyone have any ideas about this error? I have set the Service Authentication to "={action: "USERNAME_TOKEN_NO_PASSWORD",usernameTokenSystemKey:"scs.username.token"}"

OriginalPostID-227584

OriginalPostID-227584

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • As mentioned by Sikhivahan, this is likely an issue with the plugin not having access to the External key which is defined in Admin console under Third Party credentials. Navigate to /suite/admin on your Appian environment. Go to Third Party Credentials. Find the external key store that you are using. Check if it contains a property for "username".

If you have not created a secure credentials store, then you need to create it. It should have username and password as fields in it.

I also checked the instructions for Advanced Call Web Service(forum.appian.com/.../o).

The PDF mentions that if you have set USERNAME_TOKEN_NO_PASSWORD, then no password property is needed. But, you still need the "username" field set as property in the secure credentials store that you create.
  • As mentioned by Sikhivahan, this is likely an issue with the plugin not having access to the External key which is defined in Admin console under Third Party credentials. Navigate to /suite/admin on your Appian environment. Go to Third Party Credentials. Find the external key store that you are using. Check if it contains a property for "username".

If you have not created a secure credentials store, then you need to create it. It should have username and password as fields in it.

I also checked the instructions for Advanced Call Web Service(forum.appian.com/.../o).

The PDF mentions that if you have set USERNAME_TOKEN_NO_PASSWORD, then no password property is needed. But, you still need the "username" field set as property in the secure credentials store that you create.
Children
No Data