Export Multiple tables into Document

Hello All,

What is the best recommended way to export multiple tables, withing the same SAIL form into a single document. Word, PDF, and/or Excel? If Excel, how can we export each table into a new page within the same document? Thanks in advance!

OriginalPostID-257436

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Hi Marco,

After recreating your issue from the other post, I believe the problem is being caused by passing pv!output_document as the Document_to_overwrite in the second node. I was able to get data to write to two separate sheets by passing in pv!output_document as the Excel_base_template for the second node but leaving the Document_to_overwrite input blank on this node.

This approach will end up creating two excel documents (one for each node), so the second document will contain the entirety of the data.

Thanks,
    Lucas
  • Hi Marco,

After recreating your issue from the other post, I believe the problem is being caused by passing pv!output_document as the Document_to_overwrite in the second node. I was able to get data to write to two separate sheets by passing in pv!output_document as the Excel_base_template for the second node but leaving the Document_to_overwrite input blank on this node.

This approach will end up creating two excel documents (one for each node), so the second document will contain the entirety of the data.

Thanks,
    Lucas
Children
No Data