Export Multiple tables into Document

Hello All,

What is the best recommended way to export multiple tables, withing the same SAIL form into a single document. Word, PDF, and/or Excel? If Excel, how can we export each table into a new page within the same document? Thanks in advance!

OriginalPostID-257436

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Hi Marco,

From my understanding of this plugin, it is forced to create a new document for each node, so I don't know of a way to write to 20 different sheets without creating 20 excel files in the process. My suggestion would be to use the Delete Document node to delete the first 19 when you have your final version. It's somewhat cumbersome having to use so many nodes, but that should get the job done.

Thanks,
    Lucas
  • Hi Marco,

From my understanding of this plugin, it is forced to create a new document for each node, so I don't know of a way to write to 20 different sheets without creating 20 excel files in the process. My suggestion would be to use the Delete Document node to delete the first 19 when you have your final version. It's somewhat cumbersome having to use so many nodes, but that should get the job done.

Thanks,
    Lucas
Children
No Data