Portals on Community Edition - Can't save form input from Portal to DSE

A Score Level 1

Hi everyone,  

We're trying out Portals on a Community Edition. We've set up a test form on an interface, DSE, web-api, connected system, and integration. Portal publishes, works, looks good. 

But on a Community Edition environment, how do I get an import customization file that's needed for the Portal to save info from the test form? The usual ways https://docs.appian.com/suite/help/22.1/Managing_Import_Customization_Files.html#download-a-template-file aren't available in the Community Edition. As I understand, I can't save info from the Portal to my data store without it.

Many thanks,

Uel

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents Reply Children
  • There's no general fix for all ACE sites, given the fact that Portals is currently a feature that requires an app to publish Portals, and apps are only provisioned into an ACE site at startup.

We are working diligently to move the Portals publishing experience fully into the Designer environment. Among a host of other benefits, it also means that when we release that, existing ACE sites will be able to get Portals the way they get other new platform features.