XOR Node not saving outgoing path selected

Certified Senior Developer

I have a process model containing multiple XOR nodes. In one of them - I have repeatedly defined the outgoing paths (there are 2). After Save and Publish  - the one outgoing path is not saved. The process model actually seems to still work but why won't the outgoing path selected save? See attached. 

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
    Certified Lead Developer

Just for a sanity check - try placing a brand new XOR node, configuring it the same way, and seeing if the problem persists or not.  I've seen (very rarely) funny stuff like this happen with an XOR node in the past and I get the impression (though can't speak with much authority) that they can get bugged sometimes for reasons we can't see through the process model designer.

in reply to Mike Schmitt

I just deleted the XOR node and re-added it, as suggested - twice and both times it did not save the outgoing path. Any other suggestions? As I mentioned in my first post - this seems to work - if the first condition is not met, the flow goes to the 'undefined' one j- probably because they are connected. I just don't understand why it's not saving the outgoing path when I select it.

in reply to Mike Schmitt

I just deleted the XOR node and re-added it, as suggested - twice and both times it did not save the outgoing path. Any other suggestions? As I mentioned in my first post - this seems to work - if the first condition is not met, the flow goes to the 'undefined' one j- probably because they are connected. I just don't understand why it's not saving the outgoing path when I select it.

Children