Terminate Bulk Process with Errors

Hi all,

I have hundreds of process instance with error, I just want to terminate this process bulk. I need the instance to be archived, so I don't want to delete or cancel the process. How can I terminate the  process instance with error bulk? Kindly share your knowledge thanks in advance.

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • +1
    Certified Lead Developer

AFAIK if you mass cancel them they'll still archive instead of getting deleted.  I'm not clear if there's much of a difference at the end of the day between whether a process is cancelled versus terminated, it might just be something as minor as a different status ID.  I guess the other difference is, if there's a parent process you need to continue running (but for your sake I hope the instances that you're wanting to end are the top-level instance).

• +1
    Certified Lead Developer

AFAIK if you mass cancel them they'll still archive instead of getting deleted.  I'm not clear if there's much of a difference at the end of the day between whether a process is cancelled versus terminated, it might just be something as minor as a different status ID.  I guess the other difference is, if there's a parent process you need to continue running (but for your sake I hope the instances that you're wanting to end are the top-level instance).

Children