Navigation between tabs IE

Hello!

I'm with a problem using Appian RPA that when I click in one button in any browser (IE, Chrome or Firefox) it opens another tab that I can't switch to.

I can do that using "Does desktop window title match?" but using both "Does browser window title match?" and "Switch tab or browser" it doesn't work and I can't use that tab.

Can someone help me please?

Appian Version: 22.1
Appian RPA Version: 8.1.0-79fe6dbff

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Sometimes browsers can be tricky and they can open a new window without context. If you click the button and the new tab opens right away, you should be able to try to click on anything on the page. If that isn't working, use the 'Get attribute' method on the button to extract the hyperlink. You can then use the 'Open browser' method to open a new tab with that link.

• Sometimes browsers can be tricky and they can open a new window without context. If you click the button and the new tab opens right away, you should be able to try to click on anything on the page. If that isn't working, use the 'Get attribute' method on the button to extract the hyperlink. You can then use the 'Open browser' method to open a new tab with that link.

Children