AI Doc Extraction skills

Certified Associate Developer

Hello Everyone , 

so i was having query regarding Doc Extraction skill's , anyone is having idea that how we can achieve Checkbox field extraction without having Reconcile DOC task ? 

because of this issue i have to look for AWS services for the same , it would be so useful if checkbox and table field we can extract automatic from Appian itself without having reconcile task! 

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Please post if you are successful with tables or checkboxes in the reconcile as while labeling appian does not allow

Example Gender Male , Female are checkboxes and marital status etc on STANDARD Govt forms also.

how to handle , even in reconcile i saw it does not see what is in checkbox and not caputures the X mark also even i kept the rectangle around the whole 

x Male

I kept the rectangle including x , I hoped it will extract value as 'x Male' so i can do post processing , but gets only Male

I did 2 variables EMP_Gender_Male , EMP_Gender_Female and labelled/tagged the whole area of each field. 

the X mark does not get extracted

• Please post if you are successful with tables or checkboxes in the reconcile as while labeling appian does not allow

Example Gender Male , Female are checkboxes and marital status etc on STANDARD Govt forms also.

how to handle , even in reconcile i saw it does not see what is in checkbox and not caputures the X mark also even i kept the rectangle around the whole 

x Male

I kept the rectangle including x , I hoped it will extract value as 'x Male' so i can do post processing , but gets only Male

I did 2 variables EMP_Gender_Male , EMP_Gender_Female and labelled/tagged the whole area of each field. 

the X mark does not get extracted

Children