We are currently running on 7.9 & I'm trying to fetch data from a table

We are currently running on 7.9 & I'm trying to fetch data from a table using a simple query rule to fetch all details as in SELECT * from TABLE. When I try to do that, I get the following error:

Interface Definition: Expression evaluation error in rule 'fetchAllDetails' at function 'queryruleexec': Error evaluating function 'queryruleexec' : Unexpected error executing query (type: [ACTPREJobDT954], query: [fetchAllDetails], order by: [[]], filters:[null])

Later on I discovered that a particular column of type NUMBER(38,0) (In Appian as well in Database is the same) has a value of '678766787323'. When I changed this value in DB to 8 digits or lesser than that, the query rule works fine, else it displays an error. The log says, it is a 'Numeric Overflow'.We have a Customer requirement to get the data from a different portal and display in Appian. So, if this is the case, how do I achieve this?

I also found a similar post for this ...

numeric-overflow.log

OriginalPostID-157638

OriginalPostID-157638

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • I was just wondering if there was any difference by removing the "(38,0)" specification from the XSD snippet you posted above, such as:

<xsd:element name="lastCount" nillable="true" type="xsd:int">
    <xsd:annotation>
    <xsd:appinfo source="appian.jpa">@Column(name="LAST_COUNT", columnDefinition="NUMBER")</xsd:appinfo>
    </xsd:annotation>
    </xsd:element>
  • I was just wondering if there was any difference by removing the "(38,0)" specification from the XSD snippet you posted above, such as:

<xsd:element name="lastCount" nillable="true" type="xsd:int">
    <xsd:annotation>
    <xsd:appinfo source="appian.jpa">@Column(name="LAST_COUNT", columnDefinition="NUMBER")</xsd:appinfo>
    </xsd:annotation>
    </xsd:element>
Children
No Data