Hello, We have a query rule that returns an array of application like

Hello,

We have a query rule that returns an array of application like
[ID=1, Application_No=2015/000957, Customer_Segment=SME, Entry_Date=7/27/2015 3:00 AM GMT+03:00, Category=New Loan, Priority=Low, Purpose=Dodo, Source_Business_Center_Code=N/A, Preferred_Branch_Code=0301, Is_Cancelled=, Cancellation_Reason=, Cancellation_Date=, Cancellation_Comments=, Status=1, Relationship_Manager=nmassios, Customer_List=[ID=4, CRS=, Name=Nikos, Industry_Code=, Registration_No=, Tax_Registration_No=, New_Customer=true, Main_Borrower=true, Type=Legal Entity, Relationship_Type=Borrower, Country=, County=, City=, Street=, Number=, Zip_Code=, Contact_Person_Name=, Contact_Person_Tel_No=, Contact_Person_Mobile_Phone_No=, Has_CRS=, ID_Type=, ID_Type_Number=]; [ID=5, CRS=, Name=Dodo, Industry_Code=, Registration_No=, Tax_Registration_No=, New_Customer=, Main_Borrower=, Type=Government, Relationship_Type=Co-Borrower, Country=, County=, City=, Street=, Numbe...

OriginalPostID-158777

OriginalPostID-158777

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

• ...r=, Zip_Code=, Contact_Person_Name=, Contact_Person_Tel_No=, Contact_Person_Mobile_Phone_No=, Has_CRS=, ID_Type=, ID_Type_Number=], Facility_List=[ID=1, Facility_Number=F2015/000957/1, Type=CreditDoc, Description=Dodo fac, Amount=23424, Currency=, Owner=me myself and i, Customer_name=Nikos, Collateral_List=], Collateral_List=]

if we try to dereference scalar values from the array like
    application.Application_No everthing works

if we try to deferference arrays of values like
    local!application.Customer_List
    or
    local!customerList: index(local!application,"Customer_List",{})

the dereferencing does not work. Is there a way to do this properly?
  • @nikolasm Please refer the suggestions by philb at /search?q=OriginalPostID-108829 or by Eduardo at /search?q=OriginalPostID-103475. And there are many other posts in the forum which will help you unfolding the problem. The essence of the posts mentioned here is that you need to use index while accessing lists inside a list.