Hello, We have a query rule that returns an array of application like

Hello,

We have a query rule that returns an array of application like
[ID=1, Application_No=2015/000957, Customer_Segment=SME, Entry_Date=7/27/2015 3:00 AM GMT+03:00, Category=New Loan, Priority=Low, Purpose=Dodo, Source_Business_Center_Code=N/A, Preferred_Branch_Code=0301, Is_Cancelled=, Cancellation_Reason=, Cancellation_Date=, Cancellation_Comments=, Status=1, Relationship_Manager=nmassios, Customer_List=[ID=4, CRS=, Name=Nikos, Industry_Code=, Registration_No=, Tax_Registration_No=, New_Customer=true, Main_Borrower=true, Type=Legal Entity, Relationship_Type=Borrower, Country=, County=, City=, Street=, Number=, Zip_Code=, Contact_Person_Name=, Contact_Person_Tel_No=, Contact_Person_Mobile_Phone_No=, Has_CRS=, ID_Type=, ID_Type_Number=]; [ID=5, CRS=, Name=Dodo, Industry_Code=, Registration_No=, Tax_Registration_No=, New_Customer=, Main_Borrower=, Type=Government, Relationship_Type=Co-Borrower, Country=, County=, City=, Street=, Numbe...

OriginalPostID-158777

OriginalPostID-158777

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • ...r=, Zip_Code=, Contact_Person_Name=, Contact_Person_Tel_No=, Contact_Person_Mobile_Phone_No=, Has_CRS=, ID_Type=, ID_Type_Number=], Facility_List=[ID=1, Facility_Number=F2015/000957/1, Type=CreditDoc, Description=Dodo fac, Amount=23424, Currency=, Owner=me myself and i, Customer_name=Nikos, Collateral_List=], Collateral_List=]

if we try to dereference scalar values from the array like
    application.Application_No everthing works

if we try to deferference arrays of values like
    local!application.Customer_List
    or
    local!customerList: index(local!application,"Customer_List",{})

the dereferencing does not work. Is there a way to do this properly?
  • ...r=, Zip_Code=, Contact_Person_Name=, Contact_Person_Tel_No=, Contact_Person_Mobile_Phone_No=, Has_CRS=, ID_Type=, ID_Type_Number=], Facility_List=[ID=1, Facility_Number=F2015/000957/1, Type=CreditDoc, Description=Dodo fac, Amount=23424, Currency=, Owner=me myself and i, Customer_name=Nikos, Collateral_List=], Collateral_List=]

if we try to dereference scalar values from the array like
    application.Application_No everthing works

if we try to deferference arrays of values like
    local!application.Customer_List
    or
    local!customerList: index(local!application,"Customer_List",{})

the dereferencing does not work. Is there a way to do this properly?
Children
No Data