I have developed a process model to receive emails. I need to render the msg bod

I have developed a process model to receive emails. I need to render the msg body in a word document but I am seeing that the message properties "msgBody" is not preserving the spaces from the actual email message. The entire email message body is rendered as a continuous text when saved in process variable.

Do we have any appain rules/functions to format /render the message property "msgBody" which is of type text according to the message content type?

OriginalPostID-199780

OriginalPostID-199780

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • You can use the 'msg!properties'.'Bodies' and 'msg!properties'.'BodyTypes' message properties in the Receive Message event, when it is triggered using email messages.

These properties allow access to all of the bodies that may be in the email, regardless of content type. The properties are parallel arrays, so the index of the body in the first property is the same index as the corresponding body content type (such as, text/html) in the second property.

The default message body is that which has the content type text/plain and is accessible using the msg!body message property, that is why you lose the formatting.

If this is an HTML email you should be getting the second body, not the first one.
  • You can use the 'msg!properties'.'Bodies' and 'msg!properties'.'BodyTypes' message properties in the Receive Message event, when it is triggered using email messages.

These properties allow access to all of the bodies that may be in the email, regardless of content type. The properties are parallel arrays, so the index of the body in the first property is the same index as the corresponding body content type (such as, text/html) in the second property.

The default message body is that which has the content type text/plain and is accessible using the msg!body message property, that is why you lose the formatting.

If this is an HTML email you should be getting the second body, not the first one.
Children
No Data