User does not have sufficient privileges because they are not in any role

Users are getting error while submitting the questionnaire in function 'queryruleexec': with the name of user who has created the function and error:- “ The user [xyz@brookfield.com] does not have sufficient privileges to perform the requested action because they are not in any role.”

What is the exact way to find out the location where function creator name exist and we are facing this error only when we disabled function creator's account.

BELOW is the exact error we are getting :-

ERROR ERROR:An error occurred while evaluating expression: =localize("en_US",tostring(rule!RT_createEmailSubjectNewTask(pv!GLOB_Property,pv!GLOB_Region,pv!GLOB_REIT,pv!RT_Template, pv!RT_AnswerHeader))) (Expression evaluation error in rule 'rt_getperiodbyid' (called by rules 'rt_createsurveydisplayname' > 'rt_createemailsubjectnewtask') at function 'queryruleexec': Error evaluating function 'queryruleexec' : The user [XYZ@brookfield.com] does not have ...

OriginalPostID-202068

OriginalPostID-202068

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Eduardo :- I just wanted to confirm few things here :-
    if I just re-activate the process creater's account then user's should be able to submit there questionaire properly right ? or i need to do something else for proper submission of there questionaire ? and please explain what do you mean by refresh the group membership here and how we can do that ?
  • Eduardo :- I just wanted to confirm few things here :-
    if I just re-activate the process creater's account then user's should be able to submit there questionaire properly right ? or i need to do something else for proper submission of there questionaire ? and please explain what do you mean by refresh the group membership here and how we can do that ?
Children
No Data