Any function to reassign a task?

We have a report to show all the active tasks in a grid. We want to let the user to select tasks and reassign it to a specific user or group. Is there any sail function to do that ? I dont want to kick start a process instance for this.

OriginalPostID-239047

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • I don't think the above-mentioned smart service is an option as it needs a process model again whereas the original requirement is to use a function rather than kick-starting a process.

@karthikeyans I don't think there is any OOTB/Shared Component functionality at the moment that helps you get the requirement accomplished. It might be worth giving the thoughts over the possibility of implementing the 'Reassign Task' smart service or the above-mentioned smart service in the form of a function.
  • I don't think the above-mentioned smart service is an option as it needs a process model again whereas the original requirement is to use a function rather than kick-starting a process.

@karthikeyans I don't think there is any OOTB/Shared Component functionality at the moment that helps you get the requirement accomplished. It might be worth giving the thoughts over the possibility of implementing the 'Reassign Task' smart service or the above-mentioned smart service in the form of a function.
Children
No Data