Any function to reassign a task?

We have a report to show all the active tasks in a grid. We want to let the user to select tasks and reassign it to a specific user or group. Is there any sail function to do that ? I dont want to kick start a process instance for this.

OriginalPostID-239047

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Even the bind()/startprocesswrite() aren't the options as they too will kick start a process which actually defies the original requirement.

Also, in my view it may be better to opt for the OOTB a!startProcess() smart service function(rather than going for a Shared Component) provided if only one smart service needs to be executed and the version of Appian is 16.2 or a later one.
  • Even the bind()/startprocesswrite() aren't the options as they too will kick start a process which actually defies the original requirement.

Also, in my view it may be better to opt for the OOTB a!startProcess() smart service function(rather than going for a Shared Component) provided if only one smart service needs to be executed and the version of Appian is 16.2 or a later one.
Children
No Data