Note function in Appian Designer

I am a Designer and I use Appin Designer to present interfaces to my team and get feedback. I need a way to record and store their comments somewhere in Appian Designer so I can go through them after our sessions and make the changes that were decided. 

Is there any comment function in Appian that I could use for this purpose?

Thank you!

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
    Certified Lead Developer

Apart from the prior suggestions... i'm not sure why nobody has clarified that yes, in fact, Appian code (including interfaces) can just be annotated with code comments.  Anything inside a "comment block" being "/*  ...  */" can be written and stored free-hand.

Whether this is the "correct" place / technique to store development feedback is 100% dependent on your use case, the required formality / records-keeping involved, etc.  But this should have been one of the first things mentioned, IMHO.

Certified Lead Developer

Apart from the prior suggestions... i'm not sure why nobody has clarified that yes, in fact, Appian code (including interfaces) can just be annotated with code comments.  Anything inside a "comment block" being "/*  ...  */" can be written and stored free-hand.

Whether this is the "correct" place / technique to store development feedback is 100% dependent on your use case, the required formality / records-keeping involved, etc.  But this should have been one of the first things mentioned, IMHO.

Children