Note function in Appian Designer

I am a Designer and I use Appin Designer to present interfaces to my team and get feedback. I need a way to record and store their comments somewhere in Appian Designer so I can go through them after our sessions and make the changes that were decided. 

Is there any comment function in Appian that I could use for this purpose?

Thank you!

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
    Certified Lead Developer

Apart from the prior suggestions... i'm not sure why nobody has clarified that yes, in fact, Appian code (including interfaces) can just be annotated with code comments.  Anything inside a "comment block" being "/*  ...  */" can be written and stored free-hand.

Whether this is the "correct" place / technique to store development feedback is 100% dependent on your use case, the required formality / records-keeping involved, etc.  But this should have been one of the first things mentioned, IMHO.

• Yeah, whilst you can I'm not sure you should. The OP's requirement is to capture comments to be used to implement changes. As a matter of principle all change should be tested. Testers cannot (should not!) have access to the code but to a definition of the change that they can transform into a set of tests.

Certified Lead Developer
    in reply to Stewart Burchell

As I said it comes down to the required formality.  The specific thing OP asked for ("a way to record and store their comments somewhere in Appian Designer so I can go through them after our sessions and make the changes") is perfectly reproduced by writing in annotations, especially when less formality is needed, but nothing is keeping the design team from copying those annotations into emails / tracking tickets / etc upon completion (or before).

Certified Lead Developer
    in reply to Stewart Burchell

As I said it comes down to the required formality.  The specific thing OP asked for ("a way to record and store their comments somewhere in Appian Designer so I can go through them after our sessions and make the changes") is perfectly reproduced by writing in annotations, especially when less formality is needed, but nothing is keeping the design team from copying those annotations into emails / tracking tickets / etc upon completion (or before).

Children
No Data