AQuAMan

Overview

As a Peer Reviewer I want to have a fast and predictable method of checking the quality of application patches so that I do not have to exert a lot of time and energy manually checking these against the application standards.

As a Lead Developer I want to define and manage the quality standards that comprise the 'Definition of Good' for my application so that they can be applied and reported on in a peer review against an application patch.

Key Features & Functionality

• Automate 80% of the Peer Review checklist items
  • Register Appian applications and define common standards across that application
  • Run a suite of tests across an application patch
  • Report on failed tests
  • Copy tests between applications
  • Define new object/attribute tests (including database table and view objects) and apply within an application
  • Set the reported significance for a failed test (Fail/Warning/Information)
  • Report on unused variables in Expression Rules and Interfaces
  • Report on the complexity score for Expression Rules and Interfaces
  • Report on missing labels/accessibility text for Interface Object components

Anonymous
Parents
  • Hi /Author,

We are facing issues in Aquaman application while trying to analyse a patch which contains Process Models. Please find the below error:

"An error occurred while evaluating expression: =rule!AQA_ER_identifyObjectType(objects: pv!patchObjects) (Expression evaluation error in rule 'aqa_er_identifyobjecttype' at function a!forEach [line 7]: Error in a!forEach() expression during iteration 1: Expression evaluation error at function a!forEach [line 14]: Error in a!forEach() expression during iteration 1: Expression evaluation error at function 'xpathdocument' [line 23]: A Namespace with the prefix 'n1' has already been declared.) (Data Inputs)"

Please find attached screenshots for reference.

Could you please help me with the same. Thanks.

Regards,

Subhadeep

Comment
  • Hi /Author,

We are facing issues in Aquaman application while trying to analyse a patch which contains Process Models. Please find the below error:

"An error occurred while evaluating expression: =rule!AQA_ER_identifyObjectType(objects: pv!patchObjects) (Expression evaluation error in rule 'aqa_er_identifyobjecttype' at function a!forEach [line 7]: Error in a!forEach() expression during iteration 1: Expression evaluation error at function a!forEach [line 14]: Error in a!forEach() expression during iteration 1: Expression evaluation error at function 'xpathdocument' [line 23]: A Namespace with the prefix 'n1' has already been declared.) (Data Inputs)"

Please find attached screenshots for reference.

Could you please help me with the same. Thanks.

Regards,

Subhadeep

Children