Capture Image

Overview

Function: captureImageField()

The Capture Image component can be used on the Appian Applications as a Web Camera that can capture the image and crop it as needed and preview the cropped image before we save it as a document.

Note: We can use the Vuram Rich Text Editor connected system to save the image captured in the component into the Appian as a document.

Key Features & Functionality

Capability for employees to open a webcam connected to their laptop from the Appian application to take a picture of a customer. Customer photos will be then saved in the Appian folder.

Anonymous
Parents
  • I'm trying to make use of the plugin and have installed the Advanced Rich Text Editor (Vuram) as well.
    I've installed the sample app, updated the connected system to point to one of my KC folders, but when trying to 'save' the image I'm getting the error : 

Unable to get response from connected system

Any Ideas ?

Comment
  • I'm trying to make use of the plugin and have installed the Advanced Rich Text Editor (Vuram) as well.
    I've installed the sample app, updated the connected system to point to one of my KC folders, but when trying to 'save' the image I'm getting the error : 

Unable to get response from connected system

Any Ideas ?

Children