Login Audit

Overview

Provides visibility into user logins for privileged users, facilitates email reminders to inactive users, and satisfies requirements for in-app display of a user's most recent login prior to the current session.

Prerequisites: Log Reader, People Functions

Key Features & Functionality

• Contains grid reports displaying last login data for all system users, available to privileged users
  • Optionally sends reminder emails to inactive users (for environments using automatic deactivations configured in the Admin Console)
  • Contains components to display the most recent login prior to the current session for any user
Anonymous
Parents
  • We are on Appian 24.1 cloud environment and need this plugin for a business requirement. However, the plugin is not to be found when I click on the "Add New Plugins" from the Admin console. Also, it is not available for Direct Upload  as Im getting an error that this plugin is not approved.

The documentation mentions installing the plugin after running a SQL and updating a .properties file. However, I don't see an option to use a properties file while deploying on cloud. Any ideas/ experience installing this plugin on cloud?

Also, would the information be accurate for a high availability environment? Would be great if anyone having some experience can provide some guidance.

Thanks,

Pavan

• Hi pavana162, This is not a plugin, it is an Appian application built on top of the Log Reader plugin. As noted in the documentation, you'll want to ensure you have Log Reader and Personalization Utilities installed as plugins. Run the sql against your database schema and include the updated properties file with your import of the application zip. 

Yes, the information will be accurate for a high availability environment as long as you set the LA_HA_SERVERS constant accurately.

• Thank you for the clarification Max. I couldnt get the point that this was an application! And many thanks for pointing out about the  LA_TXT_SERVERS constant for High Availability environment as well. Appreciate your help!

Best wishes,

Pavan

Comment
  • Thank you for the clarification Max. I couldnt get the point that this was an application! And many thanks for pointing out about the  LA_TXT_SERVERS constant for High Availability environment as well. Appreciate your help!

Best wishes,

Pavan

Children
No Data