Twilio Component (Trial Version)

Greetings All,

I am interested in creating a POC during my trial (time running out) that includes the use of Twilio Integration.  I have used Twilio for years in other companies and with other integration technologies.

For some reason, I just cannot find Twilio in the Process Modeler so I see no way to include it in the process.

Thanks in advance for any pointers on how to do this.

Paul

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • I should probably add some additional information here:

Use Case: Initiate phone call.  Wait for someone to Answer.  Speak some text (e.g. "We see that you tried to contact us.  Please press 1 to speak to an agent or press 2 to hang up."  Record numeric Key response OR detect hang-up.  If numeric Key response received, branch processing flow as 1 = Connect To Agent or 2 = Disconnect and record response.

I did find a Twilio Management Component at: https://community.appian.com/b/appmarket/posts/twilio-communication#

The author is listed as: Appian

I tried to download it and received a message stating: "This app is available to download for Appian Customers, Partners, and Employees. Please make sure to self-associate from your profile." 

Question: Does that mean that I cannot download it because I am using the trial version?  The initial primary use-case for the trial is test its integration capabilities with Twilio.

Question: Is there more than one flavor of Twilio Integration in the marketplace?  If so, is there a comparison of them somewhere?

Thank you!!

Paul

Certified Associate Developer
    in reply to paulp0005

Hi Paul,

I have the same requirements, did you find the way to integrate Twilio with Appian?

Reply Children
No Data