Acme Exercise 5: Design Record Types - Error Evaluating UI Expression

I have an error in Image colums when enter the following expression according to instructions in the part5 Dsign Record Types:
if(a!isNullOrEmpty(fv!row[recordType!AX
Vehicle.fields.image]), a!EXAMPLE_DOCUMENT_IMAGE(),
fv!row[recordType!AX Vehicle.fields.image])

Error message:
Error Evaluating UI Expression
Expression evaluation error at function a!gridField_23r3 [line 51]: A grid component [label="null"] has an invalid value for "columns". A grid column [label="Image"] has encountered an error. Expression evaluation error at function a!imageField [line 55]: User Does Not Have Rights to Perform this Operation

I have completed the exercises in the security part 3 of the Acme Auto application correctly.

How can I fix this?
appreciate all the help I can get. Thank You!

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents Reply
    Appian Employee
    in reply to carag2628

Hi  !

The example expression above is showing what the complete expression would look like for this grid column. However in your case, you are already configuring the gridColumn and have already chosen to display an image > document image. The last step is to select which document you want to display.

In the screenshot you shared, you are showing an expression box that is looking for "The document to display as an image". In this case simply delete everything and leave the a!EXAMPLE_DOCUMENT_IMAGE() function.

Hope this helps!  

Children
No Data