Related Action referring to Ghost Process Model version

I fixed my Process Model with help from the forums. When I ran the Record Related Action that was using it, I realized older version of my Process Model was getting picked.

So I made sure my latest corrected Process Model version had been published. It was and all older versions showed disabled. For good measure I deleted my Related Action on my Record and recreated it. Same problem. I know for sure the last but one version of my Process Model getting picked because when I monitor the instance and look at Variables in Process Details, I see the debug variables I had introduced.

In frustration, I deleted all previous versions of Process Model and only kept the one which works and which does not have any debug process variables. Once again, I deleted Record Related Action and created it again. For good measure, I also unpublished Application and published again.

I ran my Related Action again. SAME Problem. How in the world is my Related Action able to find a non-existent version of my Process Model and instantiate it?

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Hello,

The only way that could happen is if that related action is triggering a process model that is running (not a new one).

When you publish a new process model, non-completed processes of old process models are still running. You should check

1) Create a new record and do the necessary steps to execute that related action

2) Check in the monitoring non-completed running instances of your related action. If that is the case, delete those instances.

Let me know if that hel

• Hello,

The only way that could happen is if that related action is triggering a process model that is running (not a new one).

When you publish a new process model, non-completed processes of old process models are still running. You should check

1) Create a new record and do the necessary steps to execute that related action

2) Check in the monitoring non-completed running instances of your related action. If that is the case, delete those instances.

Let me know if that hel

Children