Related Action referring to Ghost Process Model version

I fixed my Process Model with help from the forums. When I ran the Record Related Action that was using it, I realized older version of my Process Model was getting picked.

So I made sure my latest corrected Process Model version had been published. It was and all older versions showed disabled. For good measure I deleted my Related Action on my Record and recreated it. Same problem. I know for sure the last but one version of my Process Model getting picked because when I monitor the instance and look at Variables in Process Details, I see the debug variables I had introduced.

In frustration, I deleted all previous versions of Process Model and only kept the one which works and which does not have any debug process variables. Once again, I deleted Record Related Action and created it again. For good measure, I also unpublished Application and published again.

I ran my Related Action again. SAME Problem. How in the world is my Related Action able to find a non-existent version of my Process Model and instantiate it?

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents Reply
    Certified Lead Developer
    in reply to appianfreak

There's a way you can try this without having to start from scratch with your process model.  From your current process model, select "File" --> "Save As", which will save a copy of the original as a separate / new PM.  Name it something noticeably different, then choose it as the related action PM instead of the original one, and see what happens when you try running it.  If it works well, you could just switch to using the new one as your main related action PM, and ditch the old one.

Children
No Data