Terminate Bulk Process with Errors

Hi all,

I have hundreds of process instance with error, I just want to terminate this process bulk. I need the instance to be archived, so I don't want to delete or cancel the process. How can I terminate the  process instance with error bulk? Kindly share your knowledge thanks in advance.

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • One method I use for similar situations, needing to start the same node in hundreds of processes, is by utilizing the Start All Nodes service of the Process Management Services plugin.  You can create a process report that filters to the processes you would like to end, use a!queryProcessAnalytics() to obtain and pass these process IDs to the service along with the terminating end node UUID (obtained in /design via Tools -> Generate Documentation).  One call to the service can handle multiple processes and nodes (if required).

• One method I use for similar situations, needing to start the same node in hundreds of processes, is by utilizing the Start All Nodes service of the Process Management Services plugin.  You can create a process report that filters to the processes you would like to end, use a!queryProcessAnalytics() to obtain and pass these process IDs to the service along with the terminating end node UUID (obtained in /design via Tools -> Generate Documentation).  One call to the service can handle multiple processes and nodes (if required).

Children
No Data