Migrate entire Environment data from one environment to another environment

Certified Senior Developer

Hii All,

Can we able to migrate entire Environment data from one environment to another environment including Users Everything,is there any approach?

Thanks a lot in Advance 

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
    Certified Lead Developer

If it's a Cloud environment, you could potentially ask Appian Support to look into doing an environment clone (copying an existing environment into, preferably, a brand new one).  I don't believe they'll do this in a way that would overwrite an existing alternative environment, unless there were emergency reasons and loads of ownership sign-off (and even then maybe not).  Note that this might incur expensive one-time charges for the extra work involved (i'm not positive, just piecing together what I remember hearing in other places about this).  You'd need to ask them for the particulars / options / logistics.

Certified Lead Developer

If it's a Cloud environment, you could potentially ask Appian Support to look into doing an environment clone (copying an existing environment into, preferably, a brand new one).  I don't believe they'll do this in a way that would overwrite an existing alternative environment, unless there were emergency reasons and loads of ownership sign-off (and even then maybe not).  Note that this might incur expensive one-time charges for the extra work involved (i'm not positive, just piecing together what I remember hearing in other places about this).  You'd need to ask them for the particulars / options / logistics.

Children