short lived record centric process are preferred over long running processes , why?

short lived record centric process are preferred over long running processes , why?

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
    Certified Senior Developer

Hello ,

This is to reduce the need for launching instances and keeping them alive for a long time. Instead using record centric will create a instance on demand and will quickly get the job done. This will also enhance the performance.

You can build the tasks grid or view using record centric approach instead of the actual Task reports. This will not only keep your performance good but also you can have an audit /history of your tasks.

I hope my answer is of some help.

Certified Senior Developer

Hello ,

This is to reduce the need for launching instances and keeping them alive for a long time. Instead using record centric will create a instance on demand and will quickly get the job done. This will also enhance the performance.

You can build the tasks grid or view using record centric approach instead of the actual Task reports. This will not only keep your performance good but also you can have an audit /history of your tasks.

I hope my answer is of some help.

Children
No Data