Hi, Has anyone ever built a plug-in that allow us to populate the doc

Hi,

Has anyone ever built a plug-in that allow us to populate the document template (html, pdf, or doc) with process variables of type array and then able to generate/output multiple documents?

Regards,

Rully...

OriginalPostID-80857

OriginalPostID-80857

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Mind you when I said MNI breaking the activity chaining is not always the case depending on the number of letters that we generate. Once it reaches big numbers, it breaks the activity chain.

I was also thinking another way to work around the issue with generating documents in big numbers without breaking the activity chain. One way is to put the document generation in an asynchronous subprocess and proceed to the review screen and then put a refresh button to refresh the list of generated documents as they are being generated in the background but I just felt it's a bit clunky from user perspective.
  • Mind you when I said MNI breaking the activity chaining is not always the case depending on the number of letters that we generate. Once it reaches big numbers, it breaks the activity chain.

I was also thinking another way to work around the issue with generating documents in big numbers without breaking the activity chain. One way is to put the document generation in an asynchronous subprocess and proceed to the review screen and then put a refresh button to refresh the list of generated documents as they are being generated in the background but I just felt it's a bit clunky from user perspective.
Children
No Data