I have an application with a page to present all tasks assigned to a user group

I have an application with a page to present all tasks assigned to a user group (kind of customized task list). Through this page the manager can re-assign tasks.
The Re-assign Icon provides 3 options:
-          Automatically select all people who were initially assigned this task
-          Choose from people who were assigned this task before it was accepted
-          Choose from all users
When I selected the first option and pressed Next I was expecting the application back to my page and the task assigned to the initial user group. Instead it opened up a form as if the manager had selected the task, showing the message “You must accept this task before you can complete it”. If I close this form I can realize that the task was really re-assigned.
Is it how it should work or I am doing something wrong?
Btw, the second options works as I was expecting.
Thanks

OriginalPostID-86569

OriginalPostID-86569

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • When selecting the first option, the task is automatically reassigned to the original groups and does not need user input. However, the 2nd and 3rd options require user input and so a new window will come up to ask for reassignment. Once reassigned the form will show the selected task with the message "You must accept this task before you can complete it" which is the indicator that the task has been reassigned.
  • When selecting the first option, the task is automatically reassigned to the original groups and does not need user input. However, the 2nd and 3rd options require user input and so a new window will come up to ask for reassignment. Once reassigned the form will show the selected task with the message "You must accept this task before you can complete it" which is the indicator that the task has been reassigned.
Children
No Data