#Send HTTP Plugin We keeb on getting the following error on WAS 8 when using thi

#Send HTTP Plugin We keeb on getting the following error on WAS 8 when using this Plugin with SSL: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: Cannot find the specified class com.ibm.websphere.ssl.protocol.SSLSocketFactory.

The funny thing is that it seems to work on one day and fails on the other day without our WAS team changing any configuration. It used to work for a long time after the certificate was installed and the class was provided, but now it constantly fails in one of our Appian instances.

Could this be related to the http client version that we're using? Anyone seen this before?

Thanks, Moritz...

OriginalPostID-71986

OriginalPostID-71986

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • We had for example a plugin that contained some older appian libs. After a server restart it could happen that these libs are loaded instead of the ones coming with appian. I think the OOTB plugins should not be a problem as these are tested to work on supported app servers. I checked all plugins in appian/_admin/plugins for jars in the lib folder. Open a support case. Eduardo was of great help last time we had this problem.
  • We had for example a plugin that contained some older appian libs. After a server restart it could happen that these libs are loaded instead of the ones coming with appian. I think the OOTB plugins should not be a problem as these are tested to work on supported app servers. I checked all plugins in appian/_admin/plugins for jars in the lib folder. Open a support case. Eduardo was of great help last time we had this problem.
Children
No Data