What's causing the delay in setting up Community Editions?

Certified Associate Developer

What am I missing? Why is it taking weeks to set up Community Environments for new users? Could Appian not create some sort of RPA process to generate them?

It's REALLY difficult going through the Developer training activities without an environment.

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • I just tried signing up today for the first time and immediately received this in an email from Appian:

"The popularity of Appian Community Edition continues to soar. In light of this, we have continued to prioritize access to Appian Community Edition for learners, small teams, and prospective customers of Appian."

"Unfortunately we are unable to provide you with an environment at this time, but we are developing a new offering to provide Appian Community members on-demand access to the Appian platform. We appreciate your patience, and please stay tuned for updates on the new offering."

• I just tried signing up today for the first time and immediately received this in an email from Appian:

"The popularity of Appian Community Edition continues to soar. In light of this, we have continued to prioritize access to Appian Community Edition for learners, small teams, and prospective customers of Appian."

"Unfortunately we are unable to provide you with an environment at this time, but we are developing a new offering to provide Appian Community members on-demand access to the Appian platform. We appreciate your patience, and please stay tuned for updates on the new offering."

Children
No Data