Looking for work-shift or time-slots allocation management functionality

Hi Everyone, we are small charity managing a large group of volunteers across a few locations and we are looking to implement a work-shifts aka time-slots allocation management system. Would anyone be willing to share their experience with Appian in this domain please? We are looking for your general impression of how good the functionality is. We assume this is a common business case. Thank you!

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • +1
    Certified Lead Developer

David's prior answer about sums it up - what are you asking specifically, if anything? 

I'm a big Appian advocate and have worked on several different systems in which it handles a variety of use cases.  In general i'd say yes it could handle yours, given a competently-developed application.  However I don't know whether it would be themost cost effective solution for the level of customization you'd need in terms of development effort (a completely custom application would likely fit you very well but could get a bit more expensive to have built unless you have developers on-hand for some reason). 

There could be pre-built things that get fairly close, but I don't have specific knowledge of that either way.

• Thank you, this is helpful as an indication of complexity we are getting ourselves into

Reply Children
No Data