By using SFTP smart service.iam getting the following error,pls clarify?? T

By using SFTP smart service.iam getting the following error,pls clarify??
There is a problem with task “Send File Over SFTP” in the process “SFTP”. Error establishing SFTP connection. Confirm your hostname, username and password. See application server log for more details.Please tell me How to Configure the server inorder to receive files from Appian at runtime....

OriginalPostID-78493

OriginalPostID-78493

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • I'm encountering the same situation. I am able to connect to the sftp server using an sftp client. However, I get the same error as reported above when attempting to use the send file over sftp smart service. Two questions regarding this: for the text-based inputs for this node, does the text need to be wrapped by double quotes? The second question is: the account that I am using has a default home directory on the sftp server, but server file path is a required input to the node, and if I enter the value of ="", I get an error with the node, but I have to enter something. Please advise.
  • I'm encountering the same situation. I am able to connect to the sftp server using an sftp client. However, I get the same error as reported above when attempting to use the send file over sftp smart service. Two questions regarding this: for the text-based inputs for this node, does the text need to be wrapped by double quotes? The second question is: the account that I am using has a default home directory on the sftp server, but server file path is a required input to the node, and if I enter the value of ="", I get an error with the node, but I have to enter something. Please advise.
Children
No Data