Appian Task Notification Email Link - User Start Page not sending users to the task on the site

Certified Senior Developer

Hi there. We have an issue we have been unable to resolve with Appian's default task notifications. We want the "View Task" button from the notification email to send the user to the task on one of our sites rather than through Tempo. We have been able to accomplish this in a couple of our environments by setting the default user start page to: "">our-environment-name.appiancloud.com/.../our-site-page" with a couple others sites set up for specific groups. We have tried the same thing for another one of our environments, but no matter what we've tried with specific groups and default sites, all the task notifications are sending users to the tasks in Tempo rather than the site. We've tried comparing settings across the environments to spot the differences to see why it is working in one place but not the other, but we haven't been successful yet.

Is there some other setting that we've missed?

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents Reply
    Certified Senior Developer
    in reply to Stefan Helzle

Huh, I find that quite curious since we are able to get the process to direct us to our site in another environment, which I thought was due to us setting our default user start page. Does that mean there's not actually a way to have the "View Task" button direct us to a site with the task and will always to Tempo? If that's the case then I'm super confused as to how our other environment directs us to the site to complete the task

Children