classify email AI - error :The user does not have permission to view document

Certified Associate Developer

Hi,

overview :

1. I am sending a email to process model and store the data's in pv

2. With the use of (Create Eml File from OOTB Poller) smart service generating a document in EML format

3. In classify email AI - passing the generated document as input.

I am getting an error saying " The user does not have permission to view document " in classify email

All objects(AI,process model,document folder) have Admin access

Also the generated doc from step 2 is showing "not in the application" but it is in document folder within the application

Pla suggest a solution to resolve this.

Thanks in Advance

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
    Certified Lead Developer

Did you check that the user running the process has access to that folder? In your case, where the process is started by the incoming email, this would be the anonymous user. So you would have to provide access to that folder to everybody.

in reply to Stefan Helzle

Context: Appian Online Course

Automate Your Business Tasks with AI Skills

Configure a Process Model with Email Classification

Step 3: Test Your Process

Error:

Classify Emails:  The user does not have permission to view document [id=702260]

In order to resolve the above mentioned error, I'm trying to create a folder with everyone's access. When I create a new folder I am unable to change  "Default (All Other Users)" permission, it's disabled for me (screenshot pasted below fyr). 

Thanks & Regards,

Abdullah M. Mahboob

in reply to Stefan Helzle

Context: Appian Online Course

Automate Your Business Tasks with AI Skills

Configure a Process Model with Email Classification

Step 3: Test Your Process

Error:

Classify Emails:  The user does not have permission to view document [id=702260]

In order to resolve the above mentioned error, I'm trying to create a folder with everyone's access. When I create a new folder I am unable to change  "Default (All Other Users)" permission, it's disabled for me (screenshot pasted below fyr). 

Thanks & Regards,

Abdullah M. Mahboob

Children