What is the official way to submit a feature request?

Certified Lead Developer

If we post on the forum will it ever actually be seen by Appian Engineering?

Also it would be great if there was a single location to view all the requests that have been submitted. I would love to vote on stuff to help Appian see the things that would add the most value.

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
    Certified Lead Developer

The answer I always get from Appian is basically, "open a support case and include your use case".  Which of course doesn't provide any cross-customer visibility whatsoever.  Alternately, you can try my approach and just start new Community threads with a subject beginning "Feature Request:" and try to generate enough noise in likes / co-signs / comments that someone from Appian randomly notices.  It's worked for me at least once (but not much more than that, sadly).

Certified Lead Developer

The answer I always get from Appian is basically, "open a support case and include your use case".  Which of course doesn't provide any cross-customer visibility whatsoever.  Alternately, you can try my approach and just start new Community threads with a subject beginning "Feature Request:" and try to generate enough noise in likes / co-signs / comments that someone from Appian randomly notices.  It's worked for me at least once (but not much more than that, sadly).

Children