i just tested how oAuth works, but when i try to retrieve data,it just give me t

i just tested how oAuth works, but when i try to retrieve data,it just give me tons of data in json/xml form, tohtml() function seems not to work. Also, is there a feature wherein everytime a tweet or message posted on the timeline it will trigger a process?just like in the send/receive email messages functions?...

OriginalPostID-58529

OriginalPostID-58529

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • thanks owen. btw, is it also possible to post message back to the social media from appian task? let's say i were able to get the tweets/fb post on my timeline - create a process to answer the tweet(case) -> is it possible that my answer will be posted under the comment box of that particular tweet/fb post thru OAuth? - just want to make sure that this can be done. thanks in advance.
  • thanks owen. btw, is it also possible to post message back to the social media from appian task? let's say i were able to get the tweets/fb post on my timeline - create a process to answer the tweet(case) -> is it possible that my answer will be posted under the comment box of that particular tweet/fb post thru OAuth? - just want to make sure that this can be done. thanks in advance.
Children
No Data